BOLTON, Mass – LIV Golf has announced that 11-time Grammy-nominated artist Diplo will headline the music acts performing the weekend of September 2-4 at The International for the LIV Golf Invitational Boston. A world-renowned DJ and producer known for chart-topping hits, Diplo will perform on Sunday, September 4 to conclude LIV Golf’s fourth tournament of the year.
Born Thomas Wesley Pentz, Diplo is one of the most dynamic forces in music today, having toured the world over several times and collaborated with the biggest artists in the world including Beyoncé, The Weeknd, Madonna, Bad Bunny and countless others.
On Saturday night Sept. 3 at the LIV Golf Invitational Boston, indie-electronic group St. Lucia will deliver its lively tracks and feel-good sounds from the stage in the Fan Village. Led by South African singer and musician Jean-Philip Grobler, St. Lucia has developed a passionate following for its upbeat style that attracts audiences throughout the nation. Earlier in the day, Boston-based rock band Dalton and the Sheriffs will perform at noon to help kick off the weekend action.
FAN VILLAGE ACTIVITIES
Fan festivities for the LIV Golf Invitational Boston begin on Friday, September 2 at 10 a.m. when gates open to welcome guests of all ages to the variety of unique activations on site. Youth 15 and under receive complimentary admission as do active-duty military and veterans, in addition to a guest.
Parking is free, with on-site lots opening at 9 a.m. all three days in advance of the tournament’s daily 1 p.m. shotgun start. Beginning Friday, members of the Frog-X Navy SEAL Parachute Team will skydive onto the course to kick off the action. This elite jump team performs gravity-defying demonstrations after years of real-world special operations work in a show of the Navy’s exceptional skill and the best-in-class training delivered by the U.S. Armed Forces.
Grounds passes will allow fans to walk the course, watch the tournament from select viewing platforms and grant entry to the interactive Fan Village. An immersive area featuring a food festival-style atmosphere, the Fan Village will also deliver a specially designed LIV Kids Zone for the youngest fans to relax and play in a temperature-controlled environment. .
“We are excited to deliver a super-charged golf experience with incredible music acts to fans in this sports-passionate region,” said Atul Khosla, President and Chief Operating Officer of LIV Golf. “The LIV Golf Invitational Boston is a chance to see the world’s very best compete in golf’s newest format, where both individual competition and team camaraderie are on full display. Add in LIV Golf’s upbeat atmosphere, live entertainment and family-friendly activities and you have a full weekend of fun at The International.”
Within the Fan Village, guests can test their skills on the Zen Green Swing Stage®, golf’s most advanced playing surface that recreates hitting approach shots on adjustable sloping lies, providing a revolutionary golf experience. Fans of all ages can also enjoy a fun round of glow-in-the-dark putt-putt inside the Neon Golf station, an indoor climate-controlled mini-golf course adjacent to the LIV Kids Zone. Nearby at the Long Putt, even the most advanced golfers will have their putting skills tested.
LIV Golf brings the concept of Après Golf to the course, where the conclusion of play features an extended lively hospitality experience in the Fan Village each day. Aligned with LIV Golf’s mission to grow the game and provide more fun and entertainment for all fans, special ticket offers are available for select groups, including:
- Complimentary Youth Tickets: Offering complimentary access for the next generation of golf fans, youth 15 and under will be granted free entrance at the gate when accompanied by an adult who occupies a ticket for the selected day.
- Complimentary Military and Veteran Tickets: Any active-duty military or veteran can secure complimentary grounds passes for themselves and a guest as a thank you to those who currently serve or who have served.
- 25% off for College and University Students: Discounted grounds passes are available to College and University students. Students are eligible to receive 25 percent off single-day or three-day grounds passes.
- 25% off for Teachers: As a special thank you to teachers, LIV Golf is proud to offer 25 percent off single-day or three-day grounds passes for all teachers.
- 25% off for Medical Professionals: Doctors, nurses, and other licensed medical professionals are offered a 25 percent discount on single-day or three-day grounds passes for all LIV Golf Invitational Series events.
- 25% off for First Responders: LIV Golf is pleased to offer 25 percent off single-day or three-day grounds passes for the first responders who serve our communities.
General admission price for a single-day grounds pass at the LIV Golf Invitational Boston is $49, with three-day passes on sale for $115 at tickets.livgolf.com. Single day and three-day hospitality packages for the popular Club 54 and Gallery Club experiences are also available.
On the web: LIVGolf.com