Starting a golf tournament to raise money for the Jimmy Fund is easier than you think. And best of all, the money raised supports research and patient care at the world-renowned Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
The Jimmy Fund Golf staff has extensive experience helping volunteers plan successful golf events and will guide you in raising funds that will help fight cancer.
When you start a golf tournament, you will receive:
- A designated staff member to guide you with event logistics and fundraising ideas
- Comprehensive Tournament Director how-to manual
- Access to online Jimmy Fund Golf Resource Center
- Marketing support, including templates for signage, press releases, social media posts, and more
- Advice on securing sponsors
- Invitations to special Jimmy Fund Golf recognition events
To learn more, visit JimmyFund.org.