ORLANDO, Florida – The HyperIce Hypervolt Percussion Massage Gun may look like a power drill at first glance, but the massage gun is one of today’s buzziest muscle recovery tools available.
The popularity of the Hypervolt has been helped along by NBA Players and other professional athletes publicly using them, as well as viral Instagram videos that show the massage gun’s rubber mallet sending a mesmerizing ripple effect across the skin’s surface.
The Hypervolt offers what’s known as percussive or vibration therapy. This type of massage provides rapid bursts of pressure into the body’s muscle tissue (hence the rippling effect of massage guns) as its head oscillates back and forth. These targeted pulses of pressure help to relieve muscle pain, stiffness, and soreness, and increase range of motion. The Percussive stimulation provides comprehensive relief by reaching both the superficial and deep muscle fibers. The Hypervolt delivers three speeds of rapid percussion almost silently – ideal to relieve tension and accelerate warmup and recovery before or after your golf round.
The rapid taps delivered by the Hypervolt help muscles release tension and bring blood flow to the area. This relaxes the muscles and allows them to heal. These deep vibrations affect your body’s soft tissues which touch nearly every part of your internal system.
While, percussive therapy doesn’t completely eliminate muscle soreness, it does increase blood flow to a specific muscle area, which helps reduce inflammation and muscle tension and breaks up those pesky knots that seem to linger.
Unlike a traditional massage, the Hypervolt desensitizes the surrounding area of your aching muscle until the pulses penetrate the target area. It reduces the unbearable pain that many people experience when a massage therapist applies too much pressure on a sore muscle. It’s like enjoying the benefits of a deep tissue massage without the pain. Who wouldn’t want that?
Benefits of the Hyperice Hypervolt
* Accelerates warmup and recovery – providing targeted pulses of pressure into the muscle tissue of the body.
* Reduces muscle soreness and stiffness
* Improves range of motion and flexibility – Percussive stimulation provides comprehensive relief by reaching both the superficial and deep muscle fibers.
* Reduces inflammation
* Pushes fluids out of the muscles and into the circulatory system
* Relaxes the muscles
* Breaks up scar tissue and other adhesions
* Minimizes soreness and muscle tension
* Helps prevent DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness)
* Bluetooth connected to the Hyperice iOS App (Automated speed control)
* Brushless high-torque 60 W motor
* Patented QuietGlide technology
* 3 speeds – up to 3200 percussions per minute
* 24 V rechargeable lithium-ion battery (2+ hours of use per charge)
* Hyperice Pressure Sensor Technology (3 levels)
* Lightweight, easy to use (2.5 pounds)
* TSA approved for carry-on
* AC cable and 24 V charger
* Head attachments: Fork, Ball, Cushion, Flat, Bullet
* Head attachment pouch
* Buying a HyperIce Massage Gun could be one of the best things that you can do for yourself. After all, it could be the pre and post golf essential that you’ve been waiting for—reliable and always on-the-go.
Leave a Reply