ORLANDO, Florida – The new CB Wedges by Callaway Golf for 2023 are designed for recreational players and feature forgiveness without sacrificing spin control and feel.
CALLAWAY CB WEDGES
- Game-improvement category
- Larger head with cavity back
- Interior filled with urethane microspheres
- Jaws grooves with added face roughness
- Stock shafts: True Temper Elevate 95, Project X Catalyst 65g
- Stock grip: Golf Pride
- $159.99 each
The average recreational players targeted by Callaway likely to play the new CB Wedges will appreciate the slightly larger head and the rounded leading edge of the sole to decrease digging plus the higher sole bounce which means added forgiveness.
The CBs are the first Callaway wedges to have urethane microspheres inside the head, a feature of their irons which improves both sound and feel of the cavity back design. The grooves are the company’s familiar aggressive pattern and in the 54° to 60° lofts grooves are full face.
On the web: Callawaygolf.com