HILTON HEAD, South Carolina – Sea Pines Country Club – the lone private club within Sea Pines featuring world-class golf, tennis, pools, dining and fitness – debuts its 2019 summer preview trial memberships as the club celebrates the completion its multi-million dollar renovation and expansion project.
Designed for new Hilton Head / Bluffton area residents and long-time locals interested in experiencing life as a Sea Pines Country Club member, the Summer Preview Trial Membership is an attractive way to make the most of summer by experiencing the first-hand modern amenities of Sea Pines Country Club.
Between June and August, participants can enjoy a two month “test-drive” beginning at $1,150 for a “Clubhouse” membership including swim, fitness, social events and dining. The most popular and expansive membership, “The Full Use Heritage” featuring full golf and tennis privileges, is available for $1,800. For individuals aged under 50, the “Young Professional Heritage” membership is offered for $1,400.
“The Club’s Board of Directors invites you to explore the private side of Sea Pines,” says Robbie Ames, general manager of SPCC. “In such a unique setting where friends become family, membership at SPCC shows you have chosen the best of the Lowcountry lifestyle.”
In addition to the three preview membership offerings, all prospective members will receive a $250 club usage credit to enjoy during the two-month trial period.
Located just inside the gates of the 5,000-acre Sea Pines Resort, Sea Pines Country Club is situated on a stunning stretch of Lowcountry tidal marsh that is the visual focal point of the entire property. Membership includes access to:
* Newly expanded, 7,300 square-feet, state-of-the-art fitness center featuring infrared saunas and extensive list of instructor-led wellness programs.
* Recently redesigned Clubhouse for exceptional dining experiences at Blue Heron Pub and Grille.
* Immaculately maintained, member-exclusive golf course and practice facilities designed by World Golf Hall of Fame Member Arnold Palmer.
* Coveted tennis programs featuring Har-Tru courts for competitive and spirited tournaments.
* 24-meter outdoor pool, saline indoor pool and children’s splash pool.
* Robust social calendar, including themed events, live music, decadent wine dinners and more.
* “Sunsational” summer swim, tennis and golf camps for children between 4-16 years.