PUMA Golf introduces its new IGNITE ARTICULATE golf shoe, taking cleated innovation to the next level thanks to an all-new design that features an articulating outsole, midsole and upper that flexes with your foot, delivering the highest level of support. Built to meet the rigorous performance demands, quality requirements and aesthetic preferences of the world’s best golfers, the IGNITE ARTICULATE combines PUMA’s Tour-validated technologies in a lightweight, extremely comfortable package with a modern athletic silhouette that can handle any swing, from any lie, in any season.
As seen on Bryson DeChambeau and Gary Woodland on Tour over the past few months, the IGNITE ARTICULATE incorporates essential PUMA technologies including:
- ENGINEERED ARTICULATION – Strategically engineered grooves in the outsole, midsole, and upper, allow the shoe to flex with your foot, while delivering the highest level of support.
- 8-CLEAT TRACTION PATTERN – A redesigned traction pattern features eight strategically placed Tornado cleats in high-force areas provides increased traction.
- ARTICULATING PWRCAGE – A strong and lightweight saddle that is thinner across the midfoot allows the cage to wrap securely around any foot shape delivering support and stability throughout the swing. Also, the cage has a slight increase in thickness around the lacing to provide extra lock-down support.
- EXOShell – Upper material with engineered mesh to provide structure fused underneath TPU Film that provides support and a 1-year waterproof warranty.
- IGNITE FOAM – Revolutionary and proprietary midsole foam provides energy return, responsive ride, and superior step-in comfort.
- VERSATILE PERFORMANCE LAST – A new last shape delivers excellent fit, unrivaled comfort and a stylish toe down look.
The IGNITE ARTICULATE shoes ($170) are available in two models, men’s laced and men’s disc, in five colorways in sizes 7-15 (wide options are available in the lace version in select colors).