ORLANDO, Florida – Kalea, the women-specific brand from TaylorMade Golf, has added updated models tagged Kalea Premier being sold as an 11-piece set including a cart bag with a 14-way top.
Fast Facts: KALEA PREMIER
- DRIVER – C4 swing weight, 12.5° loft, 44.25 inches length, Carbon fiber crown & sole, 22g steel rear back weight
- FAIRWAY WOOD – 20° loft, 37% larger face than previous model, Low center of gravity
- RESCUES – 5 Rescue 27° loft, 6 Rescue 31° loft, High launch weighting, Irons 7-iron through sand wedge, Cavity back–Cap Back design, Lofts: 7-iron 32°, pitching wedge 45°
- PUTTER – Mallet style, Pure Roll face, 3° loft
- KALEA PREMIER CART BAG – 14-way top, Seven pockets, Choice of light grey, navy/light grey, black
WYNTK: KALEA PREMIER
TaylorMade has been quick to recognize the female segment of the golf equipment market as both significant and quickly growing and has updated their Kalea brand for women with the new Premier models. Price for the set of 10 clubs plus a cart bag is $1699.99 placing it in the mid-range for top-of-the-line clubs and $200 more than the older (2020) Kalea set.
“Kalea Premier is a combination of proven TaylorMade technologies, which are tuned specifically to give women in these segments the best performance, and the most visually stunning designs on the market,” Tomo Bystedt, Senior Director for TaylorMade for Carbonwoods & Metalwoods said in an announcement. “Our research has shown that women will no longer accept a half-hearted approach to product design in any industry. We’ve been continuously mindful of this and have created a design language that utilizes a combination of rich colors and refined textures with premium materials to create a sophisticated and elegant product line for women.”
It’s refreshing to see a major company introduce quality club models into the women’s market that are not men’s clubs from two years ago with pink trim.
On the web: TaylormadeGolf.com/Kalea-Premier-Set/