The Golf Club at Equinox is nestled in the heart of Vermont’s Green Mountains. The award-winning golf resort is one of the most picturesque settings in New England, and maybe in all of the the country.
Built in 1926 by three-time U.S. Amateur champion, Walter Travis, and reworked by Rees Jones in 1991, The Golf Club at The Equinox will test a player’s ability to hit a variety of shots to well manicured, undulating greens.
Stay and Play Package
- Based on single occupancy
- Until 5/22: Rates from $209 weekdays and $269 on weekends
- From 5/23: Rates from $269 weekdays and $369 on weekends
- Greens and Cart fees included
- $30 nightly resort fee is waived
- Rates exclude 10% tax
The Golf Club At Equinox
108 Union Street, Manchester Village, Vermont 05254
Vitals: 18 holes, Par 71, 6,423 yard
Architect: Walter Travis (1926), Rees Jones (1991)
Toll Free: 800.362.4747