HARTFORD, Conn. – Attention Golf Aficionados! After watching televised golf, the last few weeks, broadcast from warm climates are you itching to bust out and snap-hook a few 5-irons?
Rejoice New England Golf Nation because the first sign the golf season is close is when the annual Connecticut Golf Show comes to town. Entering its 31st year, New England’s largest golf showcase features dozens of displays, exhibits, inter-active activities and over 80 vendors will be on display at Connecticut Convention Center Friday Feb. 18 and Saturday Feb. 19 and Sunday Feb. 20.
The 2022 Connecticut Golf Show is here this weekend presenting top club manufacturers like PXG, name-brand gear and apparel companies, product inventors, golf courses, destination resorts and a vast selection of interesting vendors, including the latest trend for aging and aching golfers – a health & wellness zone. There are also opportunities for a free lesson from local pros and, of course, the always popular Michelob Ultra 19th Hole.
• Chris Cote’s Testing, Fitting & Sale Zone, a primary sponsor with on-site driving range, will let you try the latest driver’s, including the Callaway Rogue, and much more.
• Short Game Challenge, which lets you try out your short game offering a chipping contest with prizes that include rounds of golf and golf balls and if you make a hole-in-one you take home the grand prize.
• Long Drive Challenge lets you try a state-of-the-art simulator with separate divisions for men, women, seniors and everyone can win.
• Putting Challenge where every successful putt wins a round of golf and an entry in Sunday’s Putting Championship.
• Wellness Zone where you learn about staying healthy and let the golf doctors help fix your pain and other medical information.
• Michelob Ultra 19th Hole doesn’t need an explanation so take a breather & grab a cold beverage and watch golf on big-screen TVs.
• The Main Stage is a hub of activity throughout the weekend featuring interactive swing seminars from local pros, new product demos, interviews with golf industry experts, junior golf presentations and meet Dr. Terry Reardon (Middlesex Health), Peter Egazarian (Northeast Performance Institute), George Connor (Connor Golf) and World Long Drive Champion David Brinker.
Varsity Communications, one of the nation’s largest producers of consumer expos, produces the Connecticut Golf Show. Varsity is highly-regarded by vendors and consumers in the golf industry and they produce eight national consumer golf expos.
Admission to the Connecticut Golf Show is $14 for Seniors and $15 for Adults. There are opportunities available online to purchase The Players Tour Pass and discounts for active-duty military, police and firefighters.
FRIDAY February 18 from 11- 5 p.m.
SATURDAY February 19 from 10 – 5 p.m.
SUNDAY February 20 from 10 -4
Connecticut Convention Center