BOSTON, Mass – One decade down, many to go!
Club Champion officially turns 10 years old in April of 2020. The nation’s #1 club fitter and builder entered its tenth year in business riding the high of clocking over 100,000 appointments the year prior, among many other achievements.
In the last four years alone, the innovative custom club fitter has grown from a regional three-studio fitting business to a trusted club fitting expert with over 70 locations nationwide. The Tour-level experience offered at Club Champion includes over 45,000 hittable head and shaft combinations, the industry’s most highly trained fitters and builders, and cutting edge technology throughout both the fitting and building processes.
Club Champion’s business model revolves around the idea that everyday golfers should have access to the same breadth of equipment options as Tour pros. Within that model, Club Champion is able to make the best brands and latest technology accessible to anyone with a desire to play better golf.
In the last ten years, Club Champion has:
* Earned Golf Digest Top 100 Club Fitter honors since the inception of the list
* Been honored as a National Golf Foundation Top 100 Business in Golf
* Completed 100,000 fittings per year
* Expanded over 2,000% nationwide
* Signed brand ambassadors like Jordan Spieth, David Leadbetter, Cam McCormick, Michael Breed and Paige Spiranac
* Expanded to a 22,000 square foot headquarters, including a state-of-the-art build shop
“Our ideal customer is any golfer who wants to improve,” says Joe Lee, CEO. “We went from a Chicagoland staple to a flourishing brand because we saw the huge difference fitted equipment can make in a golfer’s game and we’re making that improvement available to everyone through our expansion to markets across the U.S.”
Leave a Reply